Anouncement

 Big announcement. Today I will be beginning work on 2 new HUGE papercraft series.  

AI FOLD AND REDUX!

AI FOLD: AI fold will be me taking artificial intelligence generated images and turning them into papercrafts! the images were created by Microsoft Designer. (Bing AI) (FYI only the Reference material was Ai generated. the papercrafts are still my original art.)

Here are a few of my favorites. (I will caption the command given to the AI)

(Make an image of a papercraft Atlas and P-body from Portal 2)
The AI kind of swapped them. Atlas is supposed to be the short one.

(Make an image of a papercraft Halo Covenant elite)
Happy accident. I asked for one of the enemies. but I got Master Chief.

(Make an image of a papercraft Miles Morales)
wish this suit was in the game.

(Make an image of a papercraft enderman holding a player)
I like the purple.

(Make an image of a papercraft Mega Man zero with a z-saber)
Notice the Mario and Pikachu in the background.






REDUX: Redux will be me creating papercraft versions of my favorite characters in my own way. In other words, I will redesign characters and do papercraft versions of the remakes. For example, I would make a different Miles Morales Suit or a more robotic Mega Man. or a new Enderman. I hope you will enjoy it.



Comments

Popular Posts